Our 3-year bachelor’s degree saves you time and money ...
A lot of money. (Nearly $50,000 less than a traditional degree.) Stay for your master's and earn both in just four years.
Being a 3-year degree holder has a number of benefits.
- Save nearly $50,000 over the cost of a four-year degree.
- Enter the job market or graduate school a year earlier.
- Have prospective employers view you as the ambitious, disciplined, focused achiever that you are!
As a student in the accelerated degree program:
- You must maintain good standings in your classes.
- You need to be motivated and disciplined.
- You can choose to complete a master's degree in year four.
Available for all majors except music, education and B.F.A. programs. The 3+3 law program is available in designated undergraduate programs only.
Take the next step
Get started on your future today