Make your undergraduate degree fast, flexible and financially friendly
Complete your four-year degree in just three years when you’re accepted into the accelerated degree program. You’ll save nearly $50,000 over the cost of a four-year degree and will be ready for the job market or graduate school one year sooner.
How it works
- You earn an accelerated degree by taking extra classes—at no extra cost—during fall or spring terms, summer terms, January terms or online.
- You and your adviser will design your accelerated schedule.
- You’ll enjoy priority registrations for required courses.
- If you take a gap year after high school, you’ll complete your degree in the same year as if you hadn’t.
- Enrolling in this program makes you eligible to go on to complete your master’s degree in just one year.
To be eligible for the accelerated bachelor’s program, you must show that you can maintain good standings in your classes. Please note that the accelerated undergraduate degree program is available for all majors except music, education and B.F.A. programs.
Find out more by contacting the Office of Admission.
Learning doesn’t get more innovative than this.
At Lynn University, we embrace technology by encouraging our students to engage with course content through iPads, and our professors can develop custom course materials.